!!! Checkout the Free iPad Retina Wallpaper from the beautiful Swiss
Alps in the Downloads section :-)
- DataCollector / FullContacts is a flexible and easy to use editor for
- Easy: Choose from the predefined templates to quickly define a new
- Powerful: Modify the templates and add allowed values, change the data
type, add an image or even define regular expressions to improve data
- Support for Action Url to open other applications. Check
http://www.handleopenurl.com for more details.
- Collection templates with definable Sort/Grouping/Preview criteria
- Filter All / Value to show all fields or only fields with a value.
- Fully compatible file format between DataCollector for iPad and
FullContacts for iPhone.
- Free PC companion software for advanced settings and import options:
DataCollection for iPad only
- Fully configurable copy to clipboard function. Check
http://datacollector.simplexity.ch/Downloads/OutlookTemplate.dcx for an
- Designer View and Additional Settings built in.
- Full BarCode / QRCode Scanner integrated including BarCode Lookup!
- Import of GPS coordinates.
- Import/Export your data in the standard xml dataset format or in the
old fashioned Comma Separated Values (CSV) file format.
- Auto Detect for CSV Delimiter
- Import/Export from your favorite spreadsheet, address program,
database or Active Directory
- The importer makes your job easy by trying to figure out the data type
and allowed values automatically.
- Use iTunes to sync your collections or email the current entry or
whole collections in different formats.
- Integrated Web Browser for Data Import and Help
- Use it to define the address book with the entries you really need.
- Use it to quickly setup a survey and analyze it with your favorite
- Visualize your company hierarchy or your fraternity/sorority hierarchy
- Scan data from QRCodes
- Supports advanced features through the app settings like:
1) Define the character encoding
2) Define the separation character for the comma separated files.
3) Removal of duplicate entries
4) Removal of empty data columns